Tutorial How to Install Plexus Program Add-On Kodi
Plexus is similar to P2P Streams except the dev has removed parsers and lists, removed running python script & added stream manager. You will need to add your own streams to this rather than get them from a script.
This currently works on:
- Linux i386 & x64 (Openelec not tested but should work)
- Linux arm (Raspberry pi 2 only)
OS X will be supported in future releases
- Download the Plexus Zip and save to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select program.plexus-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Plexus is now installed and can be accessed via PROGRAMS > Add-Ons > Plexus from your home screen.